Besiktas are ready to rival Tottenham for Chelsea’s Salomon Kalou, according to The Daily Mail.A Turkish delegation are understood to have held talks with Kalou’s representatives in London last week and are ready to offer the 26-year-old a lucrative package to join on a free transfer this summer.Kalou’s contract expires at the end of the season. Arsenal have also been linked with a move for him.A number of Italian clubs are also said to to have expressed an interest.Meanwhile, the Daily Star say Fulham have bid £100,000 plus add-ons for Leyton Orient starlet Kaylen Hinds.The 14-year-old is apparently also being monitored by Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool.Follow West London Sport on TwitterFind us on Facebook
The late Minister for Public Service and Administration, Mr Collins Chabane, who tragically passed on in a road collision on the N1 highway near Polokwane, in Limpopo on Sunday, 15 March 2015, will be laid to rest on Saturday, 21 March 2015, at Xikundzu village in Malamulele, Limpopo Province.The Minister will be accorded an Official Funeral.The Official Funeral Category 1 is reserved for the following persons:• Serving Ministers• Speaker of the National Assembly• Chief Justice of the Republic of South Africa• Chairperson of the National Council of Provinces (NCOP)• Premiers of ProvincesThe President has ordered that the National Flag be flown at half-mast at all flag posts in the Republic on Saturday 21 March 2015, the day of the funeral.Memorial serviceThe memorial service for Minister Chabane will be held on Thursday, 19 March 2015, at 12h00, at the Pretoria City Hall, Tshwane.Enquiries: Mac Maharaj on 079 879 3203 or email@example.comIssued by: The PresidencyPretoria17 March 2015
Seemed definitely quite in my up do for the wedding.Excellent cost and fab pins. Have not used these but but will do on my wedding working day. Pretty great excellent, effectively really worth the wait around.Pretty wonderful, but not pretty as pleasant as other folks i’ve. Extremely pleasant, but not rather as good as many others i’ve had before. The pearls are also a very little free, and a single or two of them have fallen off. They are continue to pretty wonderful additions to a hairstyle, on the other hand, which instantly will take it from relaxed to decadent.Outstanding item and shipped securely. Really very and they continue to be in area all day. . These appear wonderful in your hair. They stayed in area for my 6 12 months daughter immediately after an active day at university. As they survived that challenge, i can definitely endorse.Satisfied with purchase, accurately as explained.Reviews from purchasers :Very nice, but not quite as nice as others I’ve Very pretty and they stay in place all day.Brilliant price and fab pinsPins were fine but arrived after the event I needed them for Relay gorgeous, proposed to invest in.Excellent products just what i was hunting for.Pins ended up high-quality but arrived soon after the event i wanted them for. Pins were being high-quality but arrived after the party i desired them for so a squander of time.Here are the specifications for the KINGSO 20PCS Ladies Wedding Bridal Prom Pearl Hairpins Alloy Hair Stick Pins Clips Grips:100% Brand newCan be matched with many wedding dressesCatch this beautiful accessories for youWonderful gift for you and your femal friends.You will look more charming and attractive
“I am fortunate that BJP has made me the candidate from Gandhinagar seat that was represented by Lal Krishna Advani, Atalji and Purushottam Ganesh Mavalankar,” said Mr. Shah. “It is this region from where I was elected MLA for five times and I began my electoral journey,” he added.Mr. Shah made clear that the parliamentary elections would be fought on the issue of national security and the fight against terrorism.“This election will be fought on only one issue, and that is, who will lead this country,” Mr. Shah asserted. “When I ask who will lead the country, from Himachal to Kanyakumari and from Kamrup to Gandhinagar, only one word is heard, that is: Modi, Modi, Modi,” he said, addressing party workers in Naranpura, his erstwhile Assembly constituency.He stressed that only Mr. Modi, the BJP and the NDA government could secure the country’s interests.“The question before the country is who can assure security to the country? Only one person, only one party can assure this. Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the BJP and NDA government can assure security to the country,” he contended.Mr. Thackeray said that “both BJP and Shiv Sena were guided by the common ideology of Hindutva.” BJP President Amit Shah speaking to people during a road show in Ahmedabad on Saturday, March 30, 2019. | Photo Credit: Vijay Soneji Flanked by senior party colleagues and NDA allies, BJP president Amit Shah on Saturday filed his nomination for the Lok Sabha election from Gandhinagar, replacing the party’s veteran parliamentarian L.K. Advani.Before filing the papers at the Gandhinagar Collector’s office, Mr. Shah along with the Shiromani Akali Dal’s Parkash Singh Badal, Shiv Sena’s Uddhav Thackeray, LJP’s Ram Vilas Paswan and top BJP leaders Rajnath Singh and Nitin Gadkari addressed a rally and held a massive roadshow in a show of strength in Ahmedabad.The Union Home Minister termed Mr. Shah the “successor of L.K. Advani, who represented Gandhinagar” for two decades.The presence of the allies and top union ministers at the rally is seen as public acknowledgment that Mr. Shah is the most powerful leader after Prime Minister Narendra Modi, not only in the BJP but also in the NDA.
2 ‘newbie’ drug pushers fall in Lucena sting Trending Articles PLAY LIST 00:50Trending Articles00:50Trending Articles01:06Palace: Up to MTRCB to ban animated movie Magellan in PH01:29Police teams find crossbows, bows in HK university01:35Panelo suggests discounted SEA Games tickets for students02:49Robredo: True leaders perform well despite having ‘uninspiring’ boss02:42PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games01:44Philippines marks anniversary of massacre with calls for justice01:19Fire erupts in Barangay Tatalon in Quezon City MINNEAPOLIS, MN – FEBRUARY 04: Nick Foles #9 of the Philadelphia Eagles raises the Vince Lombardi Trophy after defeating the New England Patriots 41-33 in Super Bowl LII at U.S. Bank Stadium on February 4, 2018 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Patrick Smith/Getty Images/AFPMINNEAPOLIS — Cast aside once in Philadelphia, Nick Foles delivered the city its first Super Bowl title, and he outdueled the great Tom Brady to do it.Foles, who took over when Carson Wentz injured his right knee in mid-December, matched the five-time champion and three-time MVP big play for big play Sunday in leading the Eagles past the New England Patriots 41-33.ADVERTISEMENT Foles was 28 of 43 and wasn’t sacked at all. Brady was 28 of 48, and while he didn’t throw any interceptions, his only sack was a doozy.Brady, who threw TD passes on all three of New England’s second-half drives, dropped back on second-and-2 at his 33 when Brandon Graham swept in and jarred the ball loose. Derek Barnett smothered it at the 31 with just over two minutes remaining.Jake Elliott’s 46-yard field goal, the longest in a Super Bowl by a rookie, made it an eight-point cushion and gave Brady just a minute to work his magic.He started at his 9 with 58 seconds remaining and drove the Patriots to midfield before Foles and the Eagles could exhale.A third-round pick by former Eagles coach Andy Reid in 2012, Foles had tremendous success as a starter under Chip Kelly his sophomore season. He threw 29 TDs and only two picks in 11 starts, including playoffs in 2013. Foles posted a passer rating of 119.2, third-highest in league history. He tied an NFL record with seven TD passes in a game at Oakland in November 2013 and won an offensive MVP award at a Pro Bowl.But Foles was traded to St. Louis for Sam Bradford in March 2015. He lost his starting job to Case Keenum and asked for his release after Jared Goff was drafted No. 1 overall. Foles considered hanging up his cleats before Reid persuaded him to go to Kansas City to be Alex Smith’s backup.After one season with the Chiefs, Foles returned to Philly for $12 million over two years to provide insurance behind Wentz.Now he’s a folk hero for a franchise that had gone 0-for-2 in Super Bowls and for a legion of fans who were rooting for anybody other than Brady and the Patriots, who were seeking their third title in four years. Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. View comments But the ambling Brady, although wide open, couldn’t quite haul in receiver Danny Amendola’s high pass for what would have been a nifty over-the-shoulder reception which might have gone all 35 yards for the score.That brought to mind Gisele Bundchen’s famous dig after one of Brady’s two losses to Eli Manning and the Giants in the Super Bowl when his supermodel wife responded to hecklers by complaining about the Patriots’ many dropped passes that day.“You’ve to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball,” she fumed. “My husband cannot … throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time.”Nor could he haul in Amendola’s throw early in the second quarter with New England trailing 9-3.Foles’ only interception was a fluke, but it did help Brady and the Patriots staunch an early stumble to stay in it until the very end when Brady’s desperation pass into the end zone on the final play failed to find its big target, Rob Gronkowski.ADVERTISEMENT NEXT BLOCK ASIA 2.0 introduces GURUS AWARDS to recognize and reward industry influencers Globe Business launches leading cloud-enabled and hardware-agnostic conferencing platform in PH AFP official booed out of forum Slow and steady hope for near-extinct Bangladesh tortoises MOST READ Read Next Brace for potentially devastating typhoon approaching PH – NDRRMC He threw the go-ahead touchdown to tight end Zach Ertz from 11 yards on third-and-7 with 2:21 remaining, capping a seven-minute, 14-play drive that covered 75 yards, kept Brady cooling his cleats on the sideline and allowed the Eagles’ exhausted defenders to catch their collective breath in a game that featured 1,151 total yards, the most in any NFL game in the Super Bowl era.Brady threw for more yards — a playoff career-high 505 to Foles’ 373 — but Foles matched Brady’s three touchdown tosses and even caught another.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSWATCH: Drones light up sky in final leg of SEA Games torch runSPORTSLillard, Anthony lead Blazers over ThunderSPORTSMalditas save PH from shutoutHe hauled in tight end Trey Burton’s toss from the 1 that gave Philadelphia a 22-12 halftime edge and made him the first player in Super Bowl history to be on both ends of a touchdown pass in the same game.Brady nearly beat him to it. John Lloyd Cruz a dashing guest at Vhong Navarro’s wedding LATEST STORIES Foles, Eagles outshoot Patriots for 1st Super Bowl Typhoon Kammuri accelerates, gains strength en route to PH
By Tapan Mohanta Rio de Janeiro, Aug 20 (PTI) Disgraced after being ousted from the Olympics Village for flunking a dope test, Indian wrestler Narsingh Yadav “became unconscious” when he was slapped with a four-year ban by the Court of Arbitration for Sports (CAS). Wrestling Federation of India president Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh said Narsingh lost his consciousness after being debarred for the dope violation back home. Still backing the disgraced grappler, the WFI chief told PTI, “Narsingh behosh ho gaya tha kal, aaj thik hai (Narsingh became unconscious yesterday, he is fine today). We dont want to accuse anyone. Our only demand is a CBI inquiry. “Everything will become clear after a thorough investigation. All the skeletons will tumble out of the closet once the boy is nabbed. We will press hard for an investigation.” The dope-tainted grappler has vowed to take his battle to the Prime Ministers Office. “Meri toh naam badnam hui, isse pura desh pe kala dhabba lag gaya hai (My name has been tarnished, not just me, this ban is a blot on India). Chahe mujhe phaasi ho jaye, mein iski chhanbin karwaoonga, din-raat ek kar doonga (Let me be hanged, I will take this to higher courts and will leave no stone unturned),” the 74kg freestyle wrestler told PTI here. “I will appeal to the Prime Minister to investigate this matter thoroughly. The truth must come out, even if we need CBI for that. If Im the culprit, hang me, Im ready for it. Do a NARCO test on me and also the people who are involved.” Narsingh had claimed that his drinks/food were spiked during the pre-Games training in Sonepat by unknown persons, which was agreed to by the National Anti-Doping Agency that exonerated him on the dope charge and allowed him to take part in the Games. Narsingh further said he could have easily competed in the Olympics had the evidence of wrong doings were stronger. “Theres a big lobby involved and the names should be out. Its a matter of countrys future in sport. I have become a victim of all this without any fault of mine. All my four years hardships to win an Olympic medal have gone in vain.” He said that such kind of politics mars Indias medal prospects in Olympics. “If I dont get the justice the future for sport will be bleak. Not many will be encouraged to join sport and win medal for India. We ourselves are to be blamed.” Narsingh was evicted from the Olympics Village this morning as the ban meant his accreditation and entry was cancelled and he had to be shifted to a hotel from where he would leave for New Delhi. Without directly pointing fingers at anyone in particular, Narsingh said: “Its clear from the series of episodes who all are involved.” PTI TAP CM AH AHadvertisement
New Delhi: Parliament on Tuesday approved a resolution abrogating special status to Jammu and Kashmir under Article 370 of the Constitution and a bill for splitting the state into two Union Territories.The resolution was adopted by Lok Sabha with 351 members voting in its support and 72 against it, while one member abstained. The bill to create two UTs -Jammu and Kashmir, and Ladakh – was passed by 370 votes in favour and 70 against. PM Modi hailed the passage of bills on Jammu and Kashmir in Parliament as a “momentous occasion” in parliamentary democracy and said a new dawn awaits the state which is now free from the “shackles” of vested interest groups. Also Read – India gets first tranche of Swiss bank a/c detailsThe resolution and the bill were approved by Rajya Sabha on Monday. Replying to the debate on the resolution for abrogating some provisions of Article 370 and the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Bill 2019, Home Minister Amit Shah said that India will continue to claim the territories of Jammu and Kashmir under the occupation of Pakistan and ruled out any talks with separatist amalgam Hurriyat Conference. Shah also said the Modi government will have no hesitation in restoring statehood to Jammu and Kashmir when normalcy returns. Also Read – Tourists to be allowed in J&K from ThursdayDefending the government’s action to put restrictions in Kashmir Valley in the last two days, the home minister said the law and order there has not deteriorated and whatever actions have been taken were all precautionary. The opposition in Lok Sabha on Tuesday accused the government of not consulting “stakeholders” before deciding on abrogating provisions of Article 370 which gives special status to Jammu and Kashmir, a charge rejected by treasury benches which said Parliament represents the will of the people. Bengal Chief Minister on Tuesday said the Centre should have consulted all political parties before deciding to scrap Constitutional provisions that accorded special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Initiating the debate on the motions, Manish Tewari tried to trace the origins of Article 370 and said the then Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir chose to accede with India. T R Baalu (DMK) said the government should have got the resolution and the bill passed as it has a “brute” majority. After the resolution and the bill were adopted, Speaker Om Birla adjourned Lok Sabha sine die.
Twitter Advertisement LEAVE A REPLY Cancel replyLog in to leave a comment Facebook Love Love Love Love Love Love Love.— Pattie Mallette (@pattiemallette) July 7, 2018TMZ reported Bieber and Baldwin appeared to have become involved again after Justin broke up with long-time girlfriend Selena Gomez.Baldwin has appeared in American Vogue, Marie Claire and Spanish Harper’s Bazaar.She has also appeared in a number of modelling campaigns, music videos and television shows.Baldwin, pictured in May, and the singer reportedly attend the same church. (Reuters)She is the daughter of Stephen Baldwin, the actor and producer who has starred in films like Born on the Fourth of July, The Usual Suspects and The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas.She is also the niece of actor Alec Baldwin, who has starred in films like The Hunt for Red October and is known more recently for the television series 30 Rock and his portrayals of US President Donald Trump on Saturday Night Live.But while this is obviously happy news for the future Mr and Mrs Bieber, many social media users appear to be less thrilled:If Justin Bieber really is engaged to Hailey Baldwin. My heart breaks twice, once for myself and once for Selena— Kait Pennington (@kaitpennington) July 8, 2018 Bieber and Baldwin only recently reunited, having dated in the past.Bieber’s father, Jeremy, posted a photo of his son on Instagram, saying he was “Excited for the next chapter”, while his mother Pattie Mallette expressed her excitement on Twitter. If Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin are engaged, everything I’ve worked for since I was 12 was FOR NOTHING— Ellie (@elliefogel) July 8, 2018 Canadian pop star Justin Bieber is engaged to US model Hailey Baldwin, US media report.The 24-year-old popped the question at a Bahamas resort, according to TMZ. His security staff reportedly asked restaurant patrons to put away their phones before the star proposed.CNN and E! News confirmed reports of the engagement, which Bieber’s parents also appeared to celebrate online. Advertisement Login/Register With: Advertisement
MILAN – Italian law enforcement has broken up a Chinese organized crime ring that used money from criminal activities to force its way into European trucking companies and control the movement of Chinese-made goods in much of Europe, anti-Mafia prosecutors said Thursday.Top anti-Mafia prosecutor Federico Cafiero de Raho told reporters in Florence that the organization used mafia methods, including intimidation, extortion and violence.He said the ring earned cash from drug trafficking, gambling and prostitution in locations throughout Italy, which they used to take over transportation companies in Italy, France, Spain and Germany.More than 50 people were under investigation, most in the Tuscan city of Prato, a key centre of Chinese business in Italy. Arrest warrants were issued for 33 people, including several already jailed on other charges, two in France and two in China.The criminal components hail mostly from the Chinese provinces of Zhejiang and Fujian, police said in a statement.The prosecutor said that the Chinese-run transport companies laundered money from the criminal businesses, and that they were also a form of illicit competition with legitimate companies operating under the law.